While we are still putting together our coverage from this year’s Interop in New York City that is just wrapping up, Tom will be on Sunday with Shashi Bellamkonda, Social Media Swami. Shashi was at BlogWorld this week and is going to educate us on social media and customer service etiquette. Find out more on the SHOW PAGE.
Our RSS readers are going overtime this week. Apple’s announcements, New York City made a big announcement about its relationship with Microsoft along with plenty of new product hype with companies looking to take any holiday dollars people are looking to spend. Speaking of, we are trying to get our hands on some gadgets to review and bring to you. If you have any products you think we should give a spin before you do, let us know by emailing email@example.com or sending us a DM on Twitter @imitechtalk.
Here are some stories to keep you busy. This post’s picture is circa 1900 Mulberry Street from Wikipedia.
- Interop: Enterprises Lax On Mobile Security (informationweek.com)
- Interop: Social Media Should Be CIO Priority (informationweek.com)
- Interop: Social Networks A Fact Of Corporate Life (informationweek.com)
- Five Social Refreshers from BlogWorld: Largest Social Media Conference (livingstonbuzz.com)
- ProductCamp DC Recap (networksolutions.com)
- October 28th is great learning day for Small Business (networksolutions.com)
- Microsoft lifts New York City into the cloud (venturebeat.com)
- Hot Topics in Digital Media – Digital East 2010 (revenews.com)