By this point you’ve all heard of Angel Investors and Venture Capital Funds to help get your start up off the ground. But what are some other options? How do those options differ for a pure start up, versus a start up that has perhaps already been in business for a while? Ann Kayman is here to answer these questions and more.
Ann Kayman is CEO and owner of the New York Grant Company, her brainchild formed in 2002 after serving for four years in the Giuliani and Bloomberg Administrations as head of Business Development and Senior VP at the New York City Economic Development Corporation. After 9/11, she was appointed to direct the City’s efforts to help with the recovery of 20,000 lower Manhattan businesses.
Ann’s latest venture, NYG Green Partners, LLC assists building owners in NYC to comply with the new Greener, Greater Buildings legislation, while raising the funding necessary to pay for energy efficient retrofits and compliance.
Week In Review Links
- Contractor Involved in CityTime Case to Pay NY Over $500 Million
- NY Marketing Firm Uses Homeless for South by Southwest WiFi Spots
- AT&T Bringing 4G LTE to Staten Island
- Yahoo sues Facebook for infringing 10 patents
- Iran may have committed cyber-attack on BBC