The Summer Olympic Games are upon us, and this year, its surrounded by Technology and Social Graphs. With more ways to experience the games via the internet, how to we get a hold of it all? What problems are we going to face? Our guest this week, Sunil Marolia, has the answers.
Sunil Marolia is currently the vice president of product management for Smith Micro Software in charge of product strategy and roadmap for their wireless and mobility products. Prior to Smith Micro, Sunil lead the product management and marketing functions at Hewlett-Packard in their Mobility Solutions Group. He also held the position of vice president of product marketing and pre-sales at Bitfone Corporation, where he pioneered in the market definition and technology strategy for over-the-air (OTA) device management solutions, including firmware update and remote diagnostics.
Week In Review Links
- NY Museums Add Mobile Apps To Enhance Visits
- Tablets Expedite Efficiencies for Government Agencies
- Metro-North announces mobile ticketing pilot program
- Chinese Web Users Hit 538 Million
- McDonald’s: Digital specs prompt privacy fears
- CNN to Broadcast Piers Morgan Tonight and World Sport Live From London During the 2012 Olympic Summer Games (cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com)