With help from David Milliron of Caspio, Tom will help you wrap your head around The Future of Application Creation. For years applications have been developed by coders, databases locked up for only those with SQL powers to crack – and there is much translation needed to get from business needs to application functionality. David and Tom will talk about why that is so and what companies like Caspio are doing to put the power back into the hands of the decision makers.
Find out why we have sour Apple’s, how NYC will be wirelessly monitoring water usage and more in our Week in Review to be followed by our interview with David.
For those of you who missed the show or just want to follow up, here are the stories featured in the Week In Review portion of the show:
- Apple Admits Exaggerating Signal Strength- Telegraph- [JUMP]
- Gadgets Embraced By Wimbledon Championship- BBC News- [JUMP]
- New York City to Keep Track of Water Use With Wireless Monitors- Crunch Gear- [JUMP]
- New York City Revs Up For Plug-Ins- NY Times- [JUMP]
- NASA Center for Climate Simulation Expands Research Capabilities with Dell High-Performance Computing Technology- Market Watch- [JUMP]