Long time guest and friend of the show Gabe Goldberg tells us how much information is too much on our July 4th show. Are we freeing ourselves with all this technology or servants to emailing, tweeting and being connected in general.
Gabe addresses abundant information and whether all information is necessary or if it is overkill, other sorts of information distractions, and how to control “too much” information.
- Google Struggles to Give Away $10 Million – Wired [JUMP]
- Finland makes broadband a ‘legal right’ – BBC News [JUMP]
- Google to Stop Redirecting China Users – NY Times [JUMP]
- AT&T completes 3G upgrades in NYC – CNET [JUMP]
- Time for FIFA to admit it’s wrong – ESPN [JUMP]
*MORE ON INFORMATION OVERLOAD
From the AARP – ‘May I have my attention please’ [JUMP]
TAKE THE SURVEY ON INFORMATION OVERLOAD [JUMP]:
How much time does reading e-mail consume?
What about searching for content?
Is the amount of information you deal with detrimental
to getting your work done?
Take our survey:http://www.basex.com/btwkwd2010
You’ll get a complimentary Executive Summary
of the survey findings and a chance to win
a set of Dilbert CubeGuard information overload barriers