Each year the technology industry makes a pilgrimage to the desert. The International Consumer Electronics Show is [insert a “doesn’t get any bigger than this”] metaphor. Tom is on the floor as I type …or he is on a plane …I don’t handle that …anyway, Tom is at CES as far as you are concerned.
So, what are you going to do while I put together a great CES show? Listen to a new Week in Review and and an encore presentation of our Contingency Planning & Management 2010 coverage. Find out more and get Week In Review links on the SHOW PAGE.
What’s coming up on TechTalk?
Jan 16 – ‘Overloaded Inbox? Try the cloud.’ with Brian Curry
Jan 23 – ‘Buying Technology at the Sweet Spot’ with Gabe Goldberg
- 8 Ways to Watch CES 2011 LIVE (blippitt.com)
- CES 2011 Tech Conference Begins (globalthoughtz.com)
- CES: Not Just For Early Adopters (walletpop.com)
- Digits Live Show: What’s Hot at CES? (blogs.wsj.com)
- Live chat from CES 2011 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- CES: Candy Time (blogs.forbes.com)
- Why You Should (and Shouldn’t) Care about CES [Ces2011] (gizmodo.com)