Have you heard of Bitcoins yet? If not, listen to our episode with Jerry Brito as he explains what this virtual currency is, how it can be used, and what the future holds for them.
Jerry Brito is a senior research fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, and director of its Technology Policy Program. He also serves as adjunct professor of law at George Mason University. His research focuses on technology and telecommunications policy, government transparency and accountability, and the regulatory process.
Brito received his J.D. from George Mason University School of Law and his B.A. in political science from Florida International University. Brito is the creator of OpenRegs.com, an alternative interface to the federal government’s regulatory docketing system, and the co-creator of the accountability web site Stimulus Watch.
Week In Review Links
- SAIC told to repay NYC more than $600M
- 5 reasons you should attend the world’s first Robot Film Festival
- Fox News hacker (Wrongfully) tweets Obama dead
- Android Google Maps takes users offline
- Motorola, Toshiba Android tablets go below $500
- Amazon Cloud Player hits iPad, adds unlimited storage, scoffs at constrained competition
- Skype comes to Facebook, and Facebook comes to Skype