Did you hear about Google getting into some trouble, for something called WiFi sniffing? Not really sure what it is? Well Steve Posciask is here to help.
For over twenty-five years, Mr. Pociask has been involved in consumer public policy research. He has published numerous economic studies, including three books for the Economic Policy Institute, and policy studies for numerous independent nonprofit organizations. Many of his research studies have focused the consequences of public policies on consumer welfare. He has appeared numerous times in the media, including Bloomberg News, NBC, FOX, New York Times, and CNET Radio. He has completed his Ph.D. coursework in economics and has an M.A. in economics from George Mason University.
Week In Review Links
- Interop New York Registration is open now.
- Meet the 14 startups at DreamIt Ventures’ first Demo Day in NYC
- iPads trump oil: Apple is most valuable US company
- Intel Capital Launches $300M Ultrabook Fund To Invest In Tablet Technologies
- Cable deal boosts WiFi hot spots, public channels
- Apple adds $999 21.5-inch iMac to its educational offerings