Data breaches occur almost daily and make headlines so often that people barely even notice any more. The fallout from losing or exposing customer data can be quite costly, and far exceeds the investment in proactive protection that could have prevented the breach. This week we have Tony Bradley to explain to us what data breach can really cost.
Tony Bradley is Chief Marketing Officer for Zecurion—a leader in data loss prevention and guarding data against insider threats. Tony is also a CISSP-ISSAP, and a Microsoft MVP in security for the past six consecutive years. He has been in the trenches–driving security policies and technologies for antivirus and incident response for Fortune 500 companies, and he has been network administrator and technical support for smaller companies. Tony is a prolific writer on technology and information security topics for a variety of print and online media resources. You can follow Tony and Zecurion on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/zecurion, as well as on Twitter as @zecurion.
Week In Review Links
- Jobs Stepping Down as Chief Executive of Apple
- Roadify Clears Up Confusion on the Streets and Rails
- Android malware up 76 percent, nonexistent on iOS
- HP Pulls Plug on webOS Hardware, Leaves OS Future in Doubt
- Electricity-Harvesting Device May Put Power in Your Steps