Google+ (pronounced Google Plus), is the online social networking website alternative to Facebook Developed by Google. It has interesting idea’s such as Circles, Hangouts, and more. But what exactly are they? And is Google+ here to stay? How will it affect Facebook? Dick Davies is here to answer our questions.
Dick Davies is a salesman, and a serial entrepreneur who has been president of Sales Lab Incorporated for over 30 years. He blogs to promote his companies, new technologies, and civic and social interests. He is currently Vice President of the Washington Academy of Sciences, a volunteer position leading the Junior Academy, professional scientists and technologists working with students, judging local science fairs. He is a loud and frequent speaker on how businesses are adopting new technology.
Week In Review Links
- BankSimple Gets Ready for its NY Debut
- E-Readers on Checkout
- Apple iOS 5 now available, brings over 200 new features
- Google engineer slams Google+… on Google+
- Facebook Finally Releases iPad App
- Phony Netflix Android app steals account data