Who really knew? Traditional interviews are expensive, inefficient, unstructured and inconvenient for all parties involved. As the jobs numbers improve and companies gear up for more hiring, now is the time for companies to consider transforming how they interview.
Digital interviewing technology is gaining popularity with companies in all industries across the country. The technology streamlines and standardizes the process for all types of interviews – whether digital, phone, in-person or On Demand. On Demand interviews are helping companies screen better and more easily identify best-fit candidates, while helping them spend less time and money doing it.
HireVue is a leading provider of digital interviewing solutions. David recently joined the company as its CEO because he’s seen how HireVue’s solutions are transforming the way companies interview.
Week In Review Links
- Mixed Opinions on TVs in Taxis in NY
- Time Warner Cable Comes to Android Tablet, Without Live TV Streaming
- New App Tracks NY Kids on School Bus
- Microsoft brings the Genius Bar to the Web with Answer Desk
- Geotagging the Tourists
- Nintendo denies report games designer Miyamoto to retire