Now that Christmas has come and gone, and the excitement of all you, or your kid’s gifts have leveled off, is everything exactly what you or they wanted? Well, if you’re picky like me (so close Mom, love it anyway), then what do you? Many times things are bought online, and it’s hard to find out what to do with your unwanted gift. What are your options? What are the secrets to getting what you want? Andrew Schrage is just the man to ask.
Andrew Schrage is a co-owner of the Money Crashers Personal Finance site. He has an economics degree from Brown University, and previously worked at an investment fund based out of Chicago. He has a passion for all things financial and feels there is an educational void when it comes to personal finances.
Week In Review Links
- Cuomo Announces $785 Million NY State Grants, Meager Funds for Tech
- Apple’s Holiday Shutdown Puts Rush on App Developers
- Carrier IQ says “We Are Not Under Investigation”
- Intel’s emergency maneuver in mobile
- AT&T Brings 4G LTE To New York