This week on the show, we have Matthew Pittinsky with us to discuss how technology is shaping the Future of Education. Today we will be schooled on everything from Smart Boards to academic analytics.
Dr. Pittinsky is the editor of The Wired Tower, a book published in June 2002 analyzing the Internet’s impact on higher education, as well as a variety of scholarly research articles in the fields of sociology and education. Matthew is currently CEO of Parchment Inc and leads all facets of of the company’s mission to unleash education credentials, by unlocking the critical data they embody. In 1997 he co-founded Blackboard Inc., serving first as CEO and then Executive Chairman. Millions of students across the world use Blackboard technologies.
Week In Review Links
- Alternative Non-Venture Ways to Raise Capital in NY
- NJ Retailers Organize Against Amazon Tax Exemption
- Will Taxi Commission Replace TV with Tablets?
- Electronic Music Maestros Kraftwerk to Play Eight Nights at MoMA
- OnLive Desktop Plus adds Flash and Windows to your iPad, for $5 a month
- Google to Launch TV Service