This week Tom D’Auria and Mike Meikle of the Hawkthorne Group will discuss the upcoming release of Windows 8 and what it means for the consumer and corporate market. They will cover how Windows 8 fits into Microsoft’s cloud strategy, how it will help or hurt Microsoft’s fortunes in the tablet market and of course all the new bells and whistles that it will sport. Finally, Tom and Mike will weigh in on how they believe the marketplace will treat Windows 8, steps Microsoft can take to avoid another Vista boondoggle and wrap up with some final thoughts.
Week In Review Links
- NY Museums Participate in Google Art Project
- Wall Street Traders Embracing Bitcoin
- NY electronic waste recycling gets mixed grades
- NYC Launches a Better Map App for Tourists
- More than 600,000 Macs infected with Flashback botnet
- A Rose-Colored View May Come Standard