This week’s show is a conversation with Tom about the keys to success in technology. So many technology projects fail, and learned some key secrets to success in that world.
Tom Cooper started his career in technology as a geek. He has a degree in computer science and for almost a decade ran Linux at home for all of his computing needs. He spent more than 20 years in technology, leading teams in building solutions for companies from startups to Fortune 500. He watched many projects and teams struggle and fail, so he set out to find out why. Along that journey he became an expert in how people work, and today wants to share some ideas about how to influence others with all of us.
Week In Review Links
- New York-New Jersey Trail Conference Joins Avenza PDF Maps App Digital Map Store
- Twitter Defends User’s Privacy Over Occupy Wall St. Subpoena
- Gaming and Music Take Center Stage at Startup Weekend NYC
- Facebook is getting its own app store for all devices, all platforms, all prices
- Google+ iPhone App Gets an Update