This week, learn about the inner working of Electronic Publishing and everything about it from one of the insiders of the business, Chris Bass of Booktango.
Chris Bass’s vast knowledge of integrated marketing stems from his more than 15 years of experience in brand marketing and strategy. He is currently Director of Marketing for Booktango. From leading creative teams to implementing collaborative marketing communication plans, his background includes brand management with established companies including Eli Lilly Japan, Zimmer Hips, Subaru and ITT Technical Institute among others.
He also held the vice president and general manager position at Malone Advertising a subsidiary of JWT. Chris received a degree in communications from Purdue University.
Week In Review Links
- Interactive Ground Zero Recovery Timeline is Launched
- New York legislation would ban anonymous online speech
- New Yorker App Coming to the iPhone
- Cardinal Timothy Dolan Embraces 140 Characters, Joins Twitter
- Blizzard Boasts Diablo 3 is Fastest Selling PC Game Ever
- Apple design chief Jonathan Ive is knighted