So what is User Experience, and why is it becoming so important now? Join us as we discuss the evolution over the past 18 years in the field and the many different careers one can have in user experience – Interaction design, graphic design, information architecture, web accessibility, etc.
Cory has been involved in user experience since 1994. He owns Lebsontech LLC, a company focused in user experience research/evaluation and training, is the President of the DC chapter of the User Experience Professionals Association and is on the Board of Directors of UXPA-International. Cory can be found on Twitter @corylebson.
Week In Review Links
- NY Museums Add Mobile Apps To Enhance Visits
- Tablets Expedite Efficiencies for Government Agencies
- Metro-North announces mobile ticketing pilot program
- Chinese Web Users Hit 538 Million
- McDonald’s: Digital specs prompt privacy fears