Marketing through social media is completely different than traditional advertising, but if done right the brand buzz is significant, and the return on investment can’t be beat. Join us and friend of the show Tony Bradley to discuss this exciting new field.
Tony is a principal analyst with Bradley Strategy Group. He is a consultant, speaker, and prolific writer with a focus on technology from a business perspective. Tony has established a reputation for being able to translate “tech speak” into plain English, and for helping customers navigate trends in technology. He has been a CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) for more than a decade, and he has been recognized by Microsoft as an MVP (Most Valuable Professional) for seven consecutive years.
Week In Review Links
- M.T.A. Adds Interactive Features to Online Subway Map
- Bloomberg Says No to Cellphones in Schools
- Off Broadway tries Facebook sales
- Tesla releases car’s log data to counter negative review by NYT
- Adobe confirms zero-day exploit bypasses Adobe Reader sandbox