Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know kids and iPads are now a “thing.”
As a marketing expert, Tonia Gould has witnessed firsthand the potential of digital media to reach target audiences. As a mother, she’s also seen how technology can engage children and influence child development.
Gould, a product of Indiana’s foster child system, loved books as a child and says they encouraged her to dream for a better life. To Gould and her fans, her new app represents the marriage of child development and the exploding world of digital entertainment.
Tonia Allen Gould is a wife, mother, author, marketing expert, and sought after speaker. She is the founder and CEO of Tagsource, formerly Tag! The Creative Source, an award-winning eighteen-year-old consumer promotions and marketing agency, and BRANDHUDDLE, a new marketing startup that caters to clients, suppliers, and distributors of promotional branding products.
Week In Review
- The Transit App Launches On Android After iOS Success
- New York Tells Online Lenders to Abide by State’s Interest Rate Cap
- Slow Start for Taxi-Hailing Apps, City Data Show
- Publishers urge DOJ to rethink Apple e-book remedies
- Facebook launches Graph Search to all English-speaking users