Generation C – who they are, their impact on business – is today’s topic; and one that has resonated with many of our guest’s clients and colleagues in recent speaking engagements.
Phoebe Carson is President and CEO of VM Associates. She is a senior executive that has worked throughout her career to develop and implement technology-based products and services. Her focus has, and continues to be, helping organizations and users use technology tools to enhance operations, and fully realize the potential of their investment. She has led initiatives that transformed operations in real estate, financial services, and medical benefit enrollments, among other industries, for companies such as Planning Research Corp (now Litton), Freddie Mac, and Ebix. Ms. Carson holds a MBA from the University of Maryland, and a BA from Vassar College; she serves on several Boards.
Week In Review
- The MTA Plans to Turn New Yorkers’ Smartphones into Subway Passes
- BOND New York will accept payment in Bitcoin
- Intel renames its McAfee security brand
- IBM to invest $1 billion to create new business unit for Watson
- Samsung Plans Galaxy S5 by April as Eye Scanner Studied