Fred Dawkins is a serial entrepreneur with over 40 years experience and achievements in manufacturing, retail, land development, consulting and import/export. He holds a B Com in commerce and finance and a M.A. in economics from the University of Toronto. Everyday Entrepreneur is the first book in Dawkins’ Entrepreneurial Edge series, and is currently available at all booksellers, including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Barnes & Noble and Chapters Indigo. His novel, 2020 Hindsight, explores major contradictory trends in society in a compelling contemporary fiction narrative, and is forthcoming as an e-book on Amazon.com.
Week In Review
- Mobile parking apps find a spot in NYC
- NYPD Taps Jessica Tisch as Tech Liaison
- New App Aims to Make Laundry Hassle Free on Upper East Side
- UK spies captured millions of Yahoo users’ webcam images
- Google glass suffers another blow as woman is assaulted for wearing one