Everyone has heard about it, but what is it really? Are we all really at risk? If so, what can we do about it? Kevin Shahbazi is the man with all the answers to theses questions and more.
An accomplished serial entrepreneur, Kevin Shahbazi has co-founded multiple successful companies. Mr. Shahbazi is an experienced industry executive with over 27 years of proven leadership in business management and technology.
Mr. Kevin Shahbazi co-founded Trust Digital, which became a leader in the security and encryption market for the mobile enterprise. With advanced encryption technology and a comprehensive security platform, Trust Digital successfully raised multiple rounds in venture capital funding, and subsequently was acquired by security industry leader, McAfee, in May of 2010.
Week In Review
- New York’s Case Against Airbnb Is Argued in Albany
- Google Adds ‘Time Travel’ Feature to Street View
- China remains the top source for cyberattacks
- Lytro unveils a more sophisticated ‘light-field’ camera
- AT&T to Expand U-verse With GigaPower Fiber Network to 100 Cities