Michael Bremmer is the CEO of telecomquotes.com and has been consulting for over 20 years with mid-sized and large businesses improving their technology plans to keep them years ahead of their competitors.
He has been called on for his expertise in this field by countless publications—including, but not limited to, Forbes Magazine, CNBC, Foxbusiness.com and USA Today as well as sitting on the esteemed Technology Channel Partners advisory board (a nationally recognized group of independent communications professionals).
Week In Review
- Data Breaches in New York Hit Record High in 2013
- Swamped with last-minute comments on net neutrality, FCC extends deadline
- Home Depot to sell 3-D printers
- This Desperate Chinese Tesla Owner Built His Own National Charging Network
- Microsoft Cuts 18,000 Jobs as Nadella Streamlines for Cloud