Robert Osgood is an accomplished, pro-active professional with expertise in developing and applying technology to law enforcement. A former Supervisory Special Agent with the FBI, Robert now spends his time as the Director of Computer Forensics & Data Analytics at George Mason University. Robert Osgood is also a long time CPA out of the state of New York.
Week In Review
- Verizon buys AOL for $4.4B, creating a New York powerhouse that could reshape the way you consume media
- Uber and Internet Giants Assail New York City’s Plan to Bolster Rules for Car-Hire Apps
- Reddit Introduces Anti-Harassment Policy
- Thieves can reset your Apple Watch without a password
- Food-delivery site Peapod expands to five boroughs