Michelle Mazurek is an assistant professor of computer science with joint appointments in the Maryland Cybersecurity Center and the Human-Computer Interaction Lab. Her research is focused on how computer security and human behavior interact. She is interested in designing systems to help users more effectively manage their privacy and security.
Mazurek received her doctorate in electrical and computer engineering from Carnegie Mellon University in 2014.
Week In Review
- Bus Countdown Clocks Coming To Every Borough, Eventually
- City will bring high-speed broadband to digital deserts in Brooklyn and Queens
- How IBM Got 1,000 Staffers to Become Brand Advocates on Social Media
- US court agrees Apple violated antitrust law in e-book entry
- FBI Probes Attacks on West Coast Fiber Optic Cables