Adam K. Levin is a consumer advocate with more than 30 years of experience and is a nationally recognized expert on security, privacy, identity theft, fraud, and personal finance. A former Director of the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs, Mr. Levin is Chairman and founder of IDT911.
Week In Review
- NYU School of Engineering prepares for STEM push through teacher tech training
- Trading resumes on NYSE after nearly 4-hour outage
- IBM Discloses Working Version of a Much Higher-Capacity Chip
- Facebook Wants You to Tell Them Your News Feed Priorities
- Honda recalls for Takata air bags surge to 24.5 million after another over inflator problems