Eliot Miller has reported on the world of esports since 2013. Last year he started his own event management company ToBeGosu, and has worked with some of the biggest esports events in the UK. He recently moved to the US to work in Live Video Streaming, and has is starting to run events in the US.
Week In Review
- Online Auction House Aims to Give Big Houses a Run for Their Money
- IBM is going to change how we forecast the weather with Watson
- Etsy Launches A Same-Day Delivery Service For The Holidays, But It’s Pricey
- Is it Miitomo you’re looking for? Nintendo unveils its first smartphone game
- Google’s Internet-beaming Balloons to Take Off in Indonesia