Tomas has held a variety of engineering, sales and support leadership positions in both private industry and the military, including: US Army Signal Corps, Radware and Datatech. In the early 2000s, he was Senior VP of Technology at Zero Gravity Internet Group, a venture capital fund that provided the initial financing to Oingo, which you know today as Google Adwords/Adsense. Tom has been involved in the Internet and related technologies since he first logged on to ESANET in 1981.
Week In Review
- Victorious in San Francisco, Airbnb to increase presence in New York
- Real Estate Giant Tishman Family Turns to Real Estate Tech Start- Up
- Google abandons plan to open first-ever retail store in New York City
- Dropbox Enterprise Woos Big Business
- Circle With Disney Is A Box That Lets Parents Take Control Of Their Kids’ Internet Usage