CPCUG’s Project Reboot in Rockville Maryland has been making refurbished computers available to the poor and disabled n the Washington DC area since 1997. Their volunteers have refurbished more than 14,000 computers over the years. They refurbished 1500 computers last year.
Longtime President of the Capital PC User Group (CPCUG) and Director of CPCUG’s Project Reboot computer recycling program.
Retired after more than 35 years in the computer industry as a programmer, data center manager and IT architect.
Week In Review
- De Blasio touts progress on OneNYC
- The NY attorney general is crowdsourcing speed tests to see if Verizon is scamming customers
- Microsoft opens NY studio to showcase HoloLens headset
- Hospitals Aren’t the Only Ones Bleeding Stolen Health Records
- Microsoft delves deeper into Android with directory app for its own apps