Neill Feather is the president of SiteLock and a member of the board of directors for the Online Trust Alliance. SiteLock, was recently named to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for the second year in a row. The company, which is part of Arizona’s rapidly expanding “Silicon Desert,” grew 479 percent over the three year period measured, making it the state’s fastest growing software company.
Neill has over 20 years of experience in the technology and systems industry, notably providing technology solutions and industry insights for Johnson & Johnson prior to joining SiteLock. Neill holds B.S. degrees in Statistics & Information Systems and International Business from the Pennsylvania State University, and an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business.
Week In Review
- Bar Works co-working space to open in Williamsburg
- CNN Buys Casey Neistat’s Video App Beme
- Netflix allows subscribers to binge-watch shows offline
- Fitbit is buying Pebble for $34-40 million
- Android malware breaches security of more than 1 million Google accounts