Cybersecurity expert Matti Kon joins Tech Talk to discuss cybersecurity under the Presidency of Donald Trump and implications for it stemming from some of Trump’s actions, such as nixing the TPP.
Matti Kon, CEO of InfoTech, was born in Austria and moved to Israel with his family during his youth. He served in the Airborne Division of the Israel Defense Forces for five years and was honorably discharged with the rank of Captain. Under Kon’s leadership, InfoTech, which is headquartered in midtown Manhattan, is an Industry leader providing system products and IT services to hundreds of major companies, corporations and government agencies in the United States.
Some of InfoTech’s key clients include the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Navy, Raytheon Missile Systems, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley and many others.
Kon and InfoTech have been recognized on several occasions by the Senate’s Defense Appropriation committee as a key player within the defense industry and hence funded for key defense contracts.
Week In Review
- FCC Approves $170 Million To Expand Broadband Internet In Rural New York
- New app aims to help minority-owned businesses win city and state contracts
- Verizon could combine with Charter Communications
- Government scientists open ‘rogue’ Twitter accounts to defy Trump
- Would you use an app to adopt a baby?