Andy Ory, one of the co-founders of 128 Technology, has served as the company’s Chief Executive Officer and board member since inception. Prior to 128 Technology, Andy co-founded Acme Packet in August 2000 and served as its Chief Executive Officer and President until Acme Packet’s acquisition in 2013. Andrew also founded Priority Call Management and served as its Chief Executive Officer and Chairman. Andrew holds a B.A. from Harvard University.
Week In Review
- New York Times Co.’s Decline in Print Advertising Tempered by Digital Gains
- Huffington Post workers ratify first-ever union contract
- Google is pledging $4M to support U.S. immigration organizations
- Memo: New York Called For Face Recognition Cameras At Bridges, Tunnels
- Snapchat is growing up, files for IPO