That’s not the first and probably won’t be the last Thanksgiving reference you hit on the web in the next few days*. It does sit in a sliver-sized union on the ‘Thanksgiving’ and ‘UNIX’ Holiday/Computer Reference Venn diagram I made. Speaking of references, this week’s show ‘BROWSER WARS‘ is ripe for them. For your sake, I am saving those all for the SHOW PAGE because Tom Gutnick is on the show this week talking BROWSER WARS on Sunday, November 28 at 5pm EST | 3pm MST.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in radio land and on the other side of the intertubes! See the previous sentence, this one, the blog post title and below titles that did not make the cut as examples how single exclamation points are where it’s at! Two is bit much and three is just trying too hard.
*Other blog post titles that did not make the cut:
- This Week on IMI’s TurkeyTalk
- A show you will gobble up!
- Hey there, Pilgrim!
- Listen up, Turkeys!
- This week’s show is aMAIZEn!
DM us on Twitter @imitechtalk to let us know what you really think.
Lastly, if you are going to be in Brooklyn on Dec 11 or 12, Punching a Panda really relieves the stress. If you made it this far, here are some articles to get you moving on your way now…
- New Social E-Reading Platform Allows Real-Time Discussions, Right On the E-Book’s Pages (readwriteweb.com)
- Copia’s ‘social reading’ platform goes live, abandons hardware plans (engadget.com)
- Copia: An e-bookstore plus social networking (blogs.consumerreports.org)
- Happy Thanksgiving From GoodGuide (goodguide.com)