Tony Bradley is Chief Marketing Officer for Zecurion—a leader in data loss prevention and guarding data against insider threats. Tony is also a CISSP-ISSAP, and a Microsoft MVP in security for the past five consecutive years. He has been in the trenches–driving security policies and technologies for antivirus and incident response for Fortune 500 companies, and he has been network administrator and technical support for smaller companies. Tony is a prolific writer on technology and information security topics for a variety of print and online media resources.
Tom and Tony will be discussing the if’s and the how’s of protecting your company or your home’s data. They will discuss on company polices such as access to social networks and USB port vulnerabilities.
Week In Review Links
- The Giving Effect – Donate your things. Change Lives
- Microsoft Is Said to Pay Nokia More Than $1 Billion in Deal (Bloomberg)
- How Facebook plans to bust up the SMS profit cartel (CNN Money)
- Woz to educators: “be brave, use the new technology” (ars technica)
- WebOS will be on ‘every HP PC’ shipping next year, says CEO (Engadget)
- IE 9 launches on March 14th (Windows Blog)
- Google releases stable version of Chrome 10 (TechSpot)
- Adobe Releases Flash to HTML 5 Converter “Wallaby” (International Business Times)
- Chain of fools: Upgrading through every version of Windows ( Andy’ Tech Experiments Blog )