After a Happy Holidays Week In Review, we bring you our coverage from the 2010 Contingency Planning & Management (CPM) EAST conference from early November. Tom had the opportunity to sit down with both of the conference’s Keynote speakers, Commissioner Joseph F. Bruno from the New York City Office of Emergency Management and Amy Herman who helps users improve their perception. Want to find out more about the NYC OEM and Amy Herman’s work?
Tom also has a chance to find out about the inner workings of the CPM event with the CPM Event Director, Don Berey. Be sure to visit the Contingency Planning & Management home to find out more about the May 10-12, 2011 CPM WEST.
Week in Review Stories
- NORAD is ready to track Santa’s flight (NORAD)
- Consumer Reports – AT&T is the WORST Carrier (Consumer Reports)
- Holiday Shopping Guide for Finding Green Electronics (Electronics TakeBack Coalition)
- E-reader sales to jump 68% in 2011 (Digital Trends)
- The case for lousy passwords (IT World)
- New scam tactic: Fake disk defraggers (CNET)