After a new Week In Review, we present an encore of our July 4 interview with Gabe Goldberg on Information Overload.
Long time guest and friend of the show Gabe Goldberg comes by to talk about how much information is too much. Are we freeing ourselves with all this technology or servants to emailing, tweeting and being connected in general?
Gabe addresses abundant information and whether all information is necessary or if it is overkill, other sorts of information distractions, and how to control “too much” information.
- Verizon FIoS Scores the First NFL 3D Broadcast with Giants/Patriots Sept. 2- Engadget- [JUMP]
- Thousands of Evernote Users Affected By Data Loss- CNET- [JUMP]
- Apple Issue Fixes For ‘Drive By’ Attacks- BBC News- [JUMP]
- Web Plan is Dividing Companies- NY Times- [JUMP]
- New York City Subways & Car Service to Get Free Wi-Fi- Hot Hardware- [JUMP]
Survey Link – http://www.basex.com/btwkwd2010
What about searching for content?
of the survey findings and a chance to win
a set of Dilbert CubeGuard information overload barriers