Dave Millilo stops to discuss the benefits of a more eco-friendly way to store water. Dave is the Vice President of Marketing for American Hometec, Inc. He has a wealth of experience in business to consumer marketing channels, and brings a knowledge of building products to his current role.
Here are the stories featured in the Week In Review portion of the show:
- Tivo Premiere and Premiere XL Usher In a Brand New Interface, Optional QWERTY Remote- Engadget- [JUMP]
- Apple iTune’s Store Serves Up 10 Billionth Song- PC World- [JUMP]
- Ubuntu Desktop In The Cloud- Starry Hope- [JUMP]
- 4SIGHT Partners With Manhattan Associates To Enhance Its Supply Chain Service Offering- PR Web- [JUMP]
- The Technology Behind the Olympics- Brock Press- [JUMP]
Upcoming Event at the California Academy of Sciences:
Amazing Animals Of All Time Opens April 3, 2010
Every family has its share of extreme characters, and ours is no exception. For evidence, look no further than the newest exhibit at the California Academy of Sciences. Extreme Mammals: The Biggest, Smallest, and Most Amazing Mammals of All Time showcases some of our most intriguing relatives, from the speedy to the sloth-like, the towering to the tiny, even the venomous and the armor-clad. Featuring spectacular fossils and reconstructions alongside recent specimens and live animals, the exhibit explores the surprising and often extraordinary world of extinct and living mammals. Extreme Mammals will allow visitors to meet this colorful cast of characters, discover their place in the family tree, and learn why humans are perhaps the most extreme mammals of all. The exhibit opens on April 3, 2010 and runs through September 12, 2010 at the California Academy of Sciences in San Fransisco, CA.