Each year Keith Shaw and his team at NetworkWorld start testing products when it is still hot. While the rest of us are still trying to work off the pounds from the last holiday season, Keith and company are knee deep in products vying for space on your holiday list.
Now that the holiday shopping season is here and all the reviews are in, Keith joins Tom to highlight some of these products that need to be on your list (or left off). The full 2010 Cool Yule Tools guide is here. Join us Sunday to find out what to look for on Black Friday, Cyber Monday and other shopping days we decide to makeup along the way.
- Facebook to build its second data center to the tune of $450 million (TechCrunch)
- DocuSign Expands E-Signatures With New Marketplace (TechCrunch)
- Five Tips for Searching Gmail (NYT Gadgetwise)
- FCC Investigating Google Street View (PCMag.com)
- The Facebook Skeletons Come Out (NY Times)
- Giving a New Blu-Ray Device this Holiday Season? Don’t Forget the Plaster Networks Powerline Adapter (prweb.com)
- Kick start your shopping season with these tools and deals from Network Solutions (networksolutions.com)
- Introducing the First-Ever Gawker Internet Yule Log™ [Merry Christmas] (gawker.com)
- How to green your Cyber Monday (mnn.com)
- The Hottest Holiday Toys for 2010 (mamanista.com)