We were not the first to talk about the cloud. We first heard Craig Balding on NPR’s Morning Edition in 2008.
Since having him on the show, we have not only continued covering Cloud Computing but diving head first in using it. As you may have read, we use the cloud for a variety of services. And while a radio show’s main intent is to distribute information to our listeners, we like to think we have control of it.
Craig and Tom will see where the Cloud is going, if anyone agrees on what it is yet along with a new project Craig is working on – download the show to find out more about Skylab. Find out more about Craig on his blog – CloudSecurity.org
- The End of the Textbook as We Know It (The Chronicle of Higher Education)
- How public-key crypto was born (CNET News)
- Google spends $5 million on journalism (Digital Trends)
- MobileMe Needs a Diet (NYTimes.com)
- Holiday gadget sales could be grim (CNET News)
- WHIR Magazine Oct 2010 Takes Small Hosts into the Cloud (prweb.com)
- Hitachi Announces Support for Hyper-V Cloud Fast Track (eon.businesswire.com)
- Catbird Named Finalist in 2010 GSN’s Homeland Security Awards (eon.businesswire.com)
- WatchDox Selected as Finalist for UP 2010 Cloud Computing Award (prweb.com)
- The week’s twitterings – 2010-11-07 (geoffarnold.com)