This week, our guest, Steve Dispensa stops by to discuss “Security in 2010”. Specifically, some of the problems he discusses is where cyber criminals attack and where they might go in the future. He also talks about user authentication and how that will come to play in 2010.
Steve is CTO & Co-Founder of PhoneFactor, an award winning two-factor authentication service that utilizes a device users already have – their phone. Steve has an extensive background in IT security, running a network consulting firm in the late 1990s before serving as Director of Systems Architecture within Sprint’s Broadband Wireless Group.
- First Skype HD Webcams From In Store Solutions Detailed- Engadget- [JUMP]
- Pico Projector From Light Blue Optics Throws Up A 10 Inch Touchscreen Laser Projection- Gizmodo- [JUMP]
- Vizio VXT Pro 3D HDTV’s Are Stacked For Cheaper: Local Dimming,480 Hz and Wireless HDMI- Gizmodo- [JUMP]
- 3D TV Channels Will Bring Action Into Your Living Room- Kansas City- [JUMP]
- AT&T Resumes NY iPhone Sales- Information Week- [JUMP]
Aired: January, 10, 2010 at 5pm EST | 3pm MST on KFNX-1100 in Phoenix, AZ