Are you using surveys? Chelsea Bucoy from Zoomerang joins Tom to talk surveys. What are the traditional roles for surveys? How are people using them now? She go over some best practices, incentives and what to do when you get the results.
A little more about Chelsea:
Chelsea Bucoy is a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Zoomerang and has been with the company for seven years. An expert in online surveys and polls, Chelsea has seen thousands of small business surveys for everything from customer satisfaction to employee engagement.
Our Week In Review looks at Microsoft fast tracking private clouds, energy usage effects of using cloud computing as well as hypertexting and hypernetworking. We’ll also let you know why you should not planning on ‘Google Me’ and IBM’s $50 million “gift”.
- Microsoft to fast-track private clouds (CNET)
- Cloud computing for business uses less energy (CNET)
- Study links too much texting, social networking to health risks (CNN Tech)
- Google denies building ‘Google Me’ Facebook rival (TechCrunch)
- IBM to give $50 million in tech and consulting services to 100 cities (GreenTech)
- Retailers Predict Stronger Holiday Season, Despite Economy (prnewswire.com)
- SMB Marketing Favors Websites Over Social Media (informationweek.com)
- Small Businesses Shun Social Media in Favor of Traditional Websites (inc.com)
- ShadowMyth’s ‘Getting To Know YOU’ Survey (lockergnome.com)
- Does Zoomerang or SurveyMonkey Offer Better Privacy (pcworld.com)