This week, Sam Liu stops by to discuss “The Evolving Sales Process for the Tech Channel”. This will cover the trends that are being set in the sales industry, how the economy is affecting tech sales, and how new technologies can better the sales of today. Sam is currently the Vice President of Marketing for Partnership Media, and has 15 years experience in dealing with enterprise and early stage technology competition sales.
Stories featured in the Week In Review:
- Sacramento Mayor Launches ‘Green Initiatives’- Sacbee- [JUMP]
- SAIL Announces Investment In Power Plant Efficiency Technology- Market Watch- [JUMP]
- Wii Kindle Will Dominate Race for Technology Supremacy, or Will It Be Done By Apple’s Own?- Signature 9- [JUMP]
- Japanese Woos World Cup With High Tech- The Independent- [JUMP]
- Nuke Plant Near NYC Likely To Survive State Ruling- Google News- [JUMP]