Now, lets look at the brighter side of social media. What are the benefits we receive from being so well connected to each other? How does Social Media enrich our well being? This week Dr. Simon Rego is here with us to answer those questions.
Dr. Simon Rego is a licensed clinical psychologist with over 15 years of experience in using Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT). Dr. Rego is Director of Psychology Training and the CBT Training Program at Montefiore Medical Center and is an Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, in New York. For more information, you can visit his website at http://www.simonrego.com.
Week In Review
- Amazon could be bringing grocery delivery to NYC…
- Facebook Leads an Effort to Lower Barriers to Internet Access
- iTunes Radio, Apple’s New Music Streaming Service, To Launch soon
- AT&T will round out 2013 with LTE in 420 cities and towns
- Almost orbital, solar-powered drone offered as “atmospheric satellite”